Uttaran-MJF partnership project APARAJEO was initiated in 2013 in seven working upazillas of Khulna and Satkhira districts. The Goal of the project is 44,000 landless peoples of Satkhira and Khulna district have increased access and control over the public resources and services (including khasland and water bodies) and upgraded from extreme poverty line improving livelihoods’. The purposes of the project are, to build institution/constituency of landless people for claiming their rights and entitlement; to impart knowledge and skill to project participants and other stakeholder; to sensitize and influence relevant duty bearer; to create income opportunities of the landless people; and to bring about a change in the property structure in the project area. Through combination of rights based and Cash-kind based approach will be follow for implementation of this project. Basically landless peoples and community is the primary participants of this project.
- Minimum Masters in any social science subject
- Maximum age limit 45 years
- Must have 5 years practical similar experience in Rights based, advocacy and campaign related project operation, Hold managerial position and Report Writing with a reputed International/National Ngo.
- Computer competency and motor cycle driving experience is a Must
• Overall she/he wi
d beneficiaries as and when required.
• Provide constant support to all staff of Uttaran for the effective implementation plans.
• Maintain records of interventions and take active initiative for smooth operation of monitoring system and maintaining procedure and approaches.
• Guide field a staff and procurement team for the procurement of inputs for carrying out income generating activities and distribution the same among the beneficiaries.
• Attend all level coordination meetings and ensure full participation and continuously guides field staff both Uttaran and PNGOs for better achievements of field activities.
• Monitor and follow up the progress of activities plan and updating the progress of field including challenges and opportunities to PC.
• Produce regular progress reports with case study and what action he taken to improve field situation and submits to PC
• Any other job or related task as determined by the PC.
Salary range 25,000/- BDT with other project benefits.
• Submitting monthly work plan to supervisor
• Participating in meetings, workshops, trainings, seminars arranged by the organization
• Except weekends and government holiday, attend office from 9 to 5 and sign the attendance register.
• Informing the supervisor about field visits
• Maintaining the service rule of the organization
• Assisting the project management for preparing lesson learning budget for the project
• Assisting in coordination with other projects of Uttaran
• Any other duties and responsibilities as and when deemed necessary by the competent authority.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send a letter of application, a complete & updated CV with photograph to the Director, Uttaran on or before February 17, 2015 by 5.00PM via email following email@example.com; also you can send your CV on Uttaran, IDRT, Mubarakpur, Tala, Satkhira. Applicants are requested to write the name of the position applied for in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.